Followers

Friday 23 August 2013

Wedding Anniversary Cards and Charity Card Project

Well the time is still flying by and I have had a very busy week but don't think I have achieved very much!!  Well, at least I have attempted to tidy my craft room, not to mention the house!  I have also been quite productive in my card making. 
 
I have made 2 wedding anniversary cards this week - one for my friend Anne and husband John and the other for my cousin Agnes and husband Thomas. 
 
 

Anniversary card made for Anne
 

Used pearlised card blank, backing paper from Lidl, heart shaped x-cut dies, Memory Box flourish, wooden stamped image, coloured with Promarkers, added sentiment and little heart gems. 
 
 
Golden Wedding Anniversary card for my cousin ......
 

 
Used 8 x 8 scalloped card blank, gold with hearts backing paper, added Memory Box corner die with flowers and gold candi, added Spellbinders scalloped circle for sentiment and added a bow and little gold swans. 
 
 
 
Charity Card Project
 
I have recently been trying to use up old stash and also make use of left over bits and pieces by making small cards to give to one of our local charity shops.  I really enjoy making these and it helps to keep my craft room a bit more tidy!!
 
 
Here are a sample of the charity cards made so far ..............
 
 




 
Hoping to make quite a few more next week and also catch up with making inserts for them and then take them into the shop.  

 


 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection of cards Sandra and fab holiday photos below.
    Enjoy your retirement.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful selection of cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you certainly have been busy ... well done ... love your cards and your craft room looks way too tidy can I come and mess it up please lol thank you for visiting me ... have a great rest of the bank holiday ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great selection of cards, you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great selection of cards, you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete