Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

Artist Trading Cards

As I said in my previous post I have started to make ATCs once again.  I did start a couple of years ago and did take part in a few "swaps" and then card making took over.  I have joined a Swap Group at the request of Lisa from "Swap A Smile" and really enjoying making ATCs once again. 


I made this with a freebie stamp from Quick Cards magazine using Promarkers to colour the image.  I coloured the background with Memento Bamboo Leaves stamp pad, just roughly brushed over the card.  I then added the image and stamped the sentiment. 


This is an ATC I made for a swap, the theme being January Snow.  I used my own photo of a Robin, cut down to ATC size, added a punched border top and bottom, added flat silver gems and stamped sentiment. 


The next few ATCs are some favourite ones I made for swaps a couple of years ago




2 comments:

  1. These are super ATC's. Particularly like the one with the robin.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC's,lovely colours and images
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete